Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Fan Sites & News Sites

Fan Sites & News Sites Post and discuss Fan Sites & News Sites here!

Thread Closed
Old 08-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Event/DKP system needs testing

Hello,

I have recently added LOTRO to the list of supported games that the Event Signup System (ESS) - a project of mine - supports.

As I don't have first hand knowledge of the more intricate details of LOTRO, I could really use some feedback and opinions on the implementation I made as to whether it is representative towards the game, it's players and the way raiding and events are handled differently in LOTRO; Hence, the module is currently in beta mode and will, once going live, be made publicly accessible to use from my community portal at www.guildevents.net - at no cost.

Don't mind the domain name, Guilds are called Kinships in LOTRO mode

The ESS contains game modules for a row of different MMO's and have been tested and developed on for more than a year. It has proven its grounds and has been developed to include many advanced features, including advanced signup-queuing and multiple loot policies (NBG, DKP, Zero Sum, etc.) It is however also very very easy to use in it's basic configuration.

Specifically, I'm looking for an active community that does events together on a regular basis, uses DKP or similar, and are in need of a stable, advanced raid management system. It doesn't matter if you are 6, 12 or 128 players .. all are welcome. The end goal is to welcome any single LOTRO player to their local server community where public events can be set up (pick up style) in conjunction with private kinship events, all in the same community base.

By posting here, It's my hope, that we can help each other out in this regard.

If you are interrested or wish to know more about the ESS, please head over to www.guildevents.net and see what we have to offer.We have set up a forum which you are more than welcome to use to post any questions or comments you may have.

In advance,
Thanks

Debillus

P.S. This is not a commercial initiative. We have no subscription fees or advertisment schemes going on at guildevents.net

Last edited by Debillus; 08-04-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Community's Darling, 2010 Community's Darling, 2011

may take a look

Old 16-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

I am the leader of the kinship The Damned on the Gilrain server. We have a wonderful website and we use DKP, but all of the DKP is done manually by me. Its a pain in the ... yeah you know what I mean.

I wouldnt mind having a look at your system and seeing if it could make my life easier in any way.

Feel free to get in touch via PM.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Our kinship From Dutch Till Dawn on Evernight uses DKP and tracking those points are a pain... So I'll definitely take a look

Thread Closed