Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Service Forums > Game Service News and Announcements

Game Service News and Announcements Get up to the minute news and information regarding the game service.

Thread Closed
Old 07-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #31 (permalink)

Did anything change (about what cards are accepted) or are the issues back again?
I've been paying the same way for the last year and today was the first time the system didn't accept my payment.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:38 PM   #32 (permalink)
LOTRO Community Officer

A COG representative has posted in this thread

Hi Leowald,

I've checked, it should all be working fine. If you are having issues please contact Customer Support as they will be able to help you further: custservice@codemasters.com

Old 07-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #33 (permalink)

couldn`t buy Adventurer Pack, used same VISA electron card to buy Mirkwood expansion last month and paid monthly fees few times.
Tried 3 times. No changes in bank account though, unlike mentioned at couple previous posts

Thank you for attention

Old 07-04-2010, 04:14 PM   #34 (permalink)

I am unable to re-activate my account using Debit or Credit card:

"Error connecting to payment provider, an administrator has been notified. Your order has not been submitted, please try again later."

4 times I have tried, is this supose to be fixed ?

Old 07-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadilam View Post
I am unable to re-activate my account using Debit or Credit card:

"Error connecting to payment provider, an administrator has been notified. Your order has not been submitted, please try again later."

4 times I have tried, is this supose to be fixed ?
I had the same error, but after a few tries (with the same card) it worked.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:58 AM   #36 (permalink)

For those that suffered this screw-up, annoying as it was, be thankful this isn't Warhammer Online:

http://games.slashdot.org/story/10/0...dly-Overbilled

Old 19-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #37 (permalink)

i have another problem. i tryied to become vip using the credit/debit card option. my card is a debit maestro. i put the exact details and it doesn't go thru. it says "Your payment details have been declined and we are unable to proceed with this transaction. Please check your card details below, if you are sure they are correct and your payment is still declined, please try another card. Remember the address in your CO account must match the registered billing address for the card you want to use. " :| what can i do?

Old 19-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #38 (permalink)
Font of Wisdom, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adyndir View Post
i have another problem. i tryied to become vip using the credit/debit card option. my card is a debit maestro. i put the exact details and it doesn't go thru. it says "Your payment details have been declined and we are unable to proceed with this transaction. Please check your card details below, if you are sure they are correct and your payment is still declined, please try another card. Remember the address in your CO account must match the registered billing address for the card you want to use. " :| what can i do?
You will need to contact customer support for help. You can either email them here, https://cogaccounts.codemasters.com/billing-support.php, or phone on +44 20 77 00 00 90 (outside UK) and 020 77 00 00 90 inside the UK.

Thread Closed