Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > LOTRO Classes > Guardian

Guardian For discussion relating to the Guardian class.

Thread Closed
Old 15-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #501 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazee >
He is not often right, but Felradir has a point. A good solution for when facing only warg packs is just swapping 2 pieces sacrificing some stats but 9% shadow mitigation here is useful.

If you want to make a mitigation part of your overall build I would prefer fire mitigation to shadow. In main fights reavers and ba dots will probably be your highest incoming damage.
Definatly but as you know I'm usually the one dealing shadow damage

Old 20-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #502 (permalink)

I have been meaning to do this for ages and never got round to it. So before this forum goes into the annals of history, I will post my stats.

Melee defense is a little low, I need to put a scroll on my belt, which is new. Eventually I will have the OD Helm and Shoulders to go with 3 BG, I got rid of -cry resist on my belt as you get -650 for 3 of the new set so I will make up for it in time. As usual, never enough points to spend on my belt, and its a first age!

Old 20-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #503 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellion View Post
As usual, never enough points to spend on my belt, and its a first age!
Personally I've started missing off the last rank (or 2) in a legacy. Generally, the benefit provided by a single rank in a legacy isn't worth the 30-odd points you need to spend to get it from rank 8 to rank 9, assuming you have multiple other legacies you'd like to rank up.

Whats your incoming healing by the way, you seem to have hidden that?

I'd also reccomend dropping Loyalty for Justice/Innocence...assuming you mostly use this character for raiding (judging by class traits, fact you have a shield etc) you'll probably always have IDOME active, so Loyalty will give you a total of...0 morale.

Old 20-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #504 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimoo View Post
Personally I've started missing off the last rank (or 2) in a legacy. Generally, the benefit provided by a single rank in a legacy isn't worth the 30-odd points you need to spend to get it from rank 8 to rank 9, assuming you have multiple other legacies you'd like to rank up.

Whats your incoming healing by the way, you seem to have hidden that?

I'd also reccomend dropping Loyalty for Justice/Innocence...assuming you mostly use this character for raiding (judging by class traits, fact you have a shield etc) you'll probably always have IDOME active, so Loyalty will give you a total of...0 morale.
Yeah just noticed that, it is under the attacking section, oddly. It is at an unremarkable 10.2, low tbh.

Yeah I know about the loyalty thing, I swap them all the time or swap out the SS ring for another aurate. I leave it at 650 when i'm running around solo, or without a cappy. Don't bother with innocence because a scroll brings me to 14%, cap is 15.

Old 20-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #505 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellion View Post
Yeah just noticed that, it is under the attacking section, oddly. It is at an unremarkable 10.2, low tbh.

Yeah I know about the loyalty thing, I swap them all the time or swap out the SS ring for another aurate. I leave it at 650 when i'm running around solo, or without a cappy. Don't bother with innocence because a scroll brings me to 14%, cap is 15.
Fair enough

Thread Closed