Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > LOTRO Classes > Guardian

Guardian For discussion relating to the Guardian class.

Thread Closed
Old 24-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #31 (permalink)

Argick we can get our slow to -45% then if you have and old weapon with the legacy too.. I found one on Ah not long ago so I'm pleased about that.. also the +5% run speed buff it's gunna be quite useful for pvp and then sprint to if needed...

Though I like my current setup I probably won't use it all.

Old 24-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzard! View Post
Argick we can get our slow to -45% then if you have and old weapon with the legacy too.. I found one on Ah not long ago so I'm pleased about that.. also the +5% run speed buff it's gunna be quite useful for pvp and then sprint to if needed...

Though I like my current setup I probably won't use it all.
Yeah depending on the overall stats of all 3 armour sets I dont know exactly what I will be using either but in terms of set bonuses I just feel a little deprived of something new when I know the set bonus on the armour is a replacement of a legacy we once had removed from us.

Old 14-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #33 (permalink)

Default I am sorry but the caps destroy everything!

This Set gives no improve, because of the caps! We do not need more Vita or might because every stat is at 650 (unbuffed) allready! So what should I do with this set! Or give away the caps!

Old 14-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hildebrandt View Post
This Set gives no improve, because of the caps! We do not need more Vita or might because every stat is at 650 (unbuffed) allready! So what should I do with this set! Or give away the caps!
This set prepares the next level raise within half a year, where caps will be raised accordingly. Besides, for new guards it might be interesting if you have poor jewellery.

Old 16-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #35 (permalink)

I like the pvp set sadly need rank 9 for all 6 pieces :0

Old 16-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillosi View Post
This set prepares the next level raise within half a year, where caps will be raised accordingly. Besides, for new guards it might be interesting if you have poor jewellery.
Within half a year, I hope so! ^^

Thread Closed