Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > LOTRO Classes > Minstrel

Minstrel For discussion relating to the Minstrel class.

Thread Closed
Old 12-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #101 (permalink)

I normaly have around 7\8k morale while raiding (fully buffed )

Yes, i would change my crafted relics..but as i said.. im very lazy so i dont bother getting them.. xD

And yes, morale is very much needed while doing T2 HM bosses in OD.. you are getting 360 attacks that hits you for 2\3k morale..4,5k crit .. so a good morale pool is good to have

And.. getting 6k power and morale is not that hard

Old 12-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #102 (permalink)

Yeah in OD, healing is rlly fun, even challenging at some points. But getting hit for 2k isn't much of an issue, with captain buffs it's easy to get to 7k+ morale on minstrel.

As I said, it's preference and at this early stage of the new update your builds are viable ones. But in a few months when people got their hands on the new shinies and new armour set, It'll be easy to get near 6k morale/power without giving up on ICPR, defences, tact. critt, etc etc.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:40 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadox View Post
Yeah in OD, healing is rlly fun, even challenging at some points. But getting hit for 2k isn't much of an issue, with captain buffs it's easy to get to 7k+ morale on minstrel.
Tried Ivar maybe?

I get that 7k+ morale on my minstrel with captain buffs (including morale flag), my minstrel has 5.5k morale unbuffed in raid setup. So yup, with cappy buffs you can get the morale you lack. But at least we have sometimes done some bosses with only 1 cappy, which unfortunately leaves the other group without flag buff.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #104 (permalink)

Same on morale here Dakra, and no haven't been to Ivar yet, something for next locks probably

Old 13-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adas >
Ok, next time you do OD, run with 3K morale and get back to me.
Offcourse morale helps, not saying 6K is a magical number, some minstrel just happened to land there because of new relics/gear.

Seriously, why people complaining over minstrels who have high morale ?
Like its something negative. Several people have shown, even though their morale is high, they still manage to have a healthy power pool and outgoing healing.

Well duh its unnatural..... Jheeez xD Jokes a side its quite funny seeing a minstrel running around with more morale/power that most classes xD I don't have anything wrong with them having big power and morale pools, as long as they can get the job done, which is exactly what you stated before, the high m/p is just an added bonus.

Old 25-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadox View Post
Same on morale here Dakra, and no haven't been to Ivar yet, something for next locks probably
But you're quite right anyways, high morale (as well as shadow defence) comes handy in Ivar but in other fights damage the boss makes can be controlled.

After the update I got (after hesitating for a while though) those extra outgoing healing relics. With some of those new items can get back some ICPR and tac crit I'm missing. Here's my current stats (with yellow-trait line for double-tale buff - had Fear Wing equipment and traits on when took this screeny)

But the songbook ...
Well, without legacy swapping it would have been completely useless. It didn't have Healing and Motivation or Healing power cost so I had to swap them with melee and tac critical legacies, which was a pity. Only 4 major legacies in this book, when my Second Age book had 6... or was it even 7?

Gotta get that buff songbook then.

And I want that new blue ring from Disease HM! Been there only with my tank lately so no chance to get it.

Old 26-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #107 (permalink)

atleast you got 1 major legacy on your reforges

Old 26-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakra View Post
- Snip -
Woah, what? 10,624 outgoing healing?! How the hell? Are there outgoing healing armour or jewels I don't know about?

Old 26-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakra View Post
-cut-
And which shield are you using? Can't recognize it... (too little experience with light shields)

Old 26-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #110 (permalink)

The shield is the one from Ivar HM. Something like 23 vit/will/fate, 225 morale, 100 icpr.

I can see how you get 10,400 OHR (6500 (650 will) + 780 (2x crafted relics) + 1560 (2x gems) + 1560 (2x Settings)), but I'm stumped for where that last bit comes from.

Last edited by Redeemer; 26-04-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Thread Closed