Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > LOTRO Classes > Minstrel

Minstrel For discussion relating to the Minstrel class.

Thread Closed
Old 08-04-2010, 06:04 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oridoc >
Hmm I believe there is a bracelet from Dungeons that gives about the same will/vit/fate/morale stats as Curunechor, but instead of the reflect you get some extra power.
Oh I found it: Amarthechor. It's not a blue item, but it's better than Curunechor in my opinion.
Amarthechor and the DN bracelet Manadhegor or something are problably the best bet for LT bracers The crafted Mirkwood ones used to be better but they removed some power and added 50 icpr so shouldnt be any longer...

Old 08-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin(ReBorn) >
No ****, Sherlock.

Why should selfbuffs be of any problems? It would show what tale I am using solo, duh.
Don't misunderstand me, i haven't mentioned any problems with it. I just mention the buffs.

Anyways here is my stats. As a casual player just playing one evening in the week with some friends, i haven't used hours and hours to find out, which build is best for me and to grind instances over and over again. I'm sure you guys laugh at my stats

The buffs are Tale of Heroism, some extra will from my cloak and some extra will from food. These are the buffs i put on, when doing group stuff. The cool down on the cloak is the same as buff time, so i can (almost) keep it up all time. I could put dwarf endurance on also, but cool down is longer than buff time so i haven't.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #33 (permalink)

DPS setup, no tact offensive "gem relics" but got the crafted ones, likewise healing crafted ones on second picture, no offense.
Tale of Heroism, 1 hope and +260 Morale trait on both dps and healing picture. For moors I use the healing Ring/Bracers, but the dps LIs, not that I'm much in there however.

If I could have whatever I wanted or I wasn't such a slacker I would have Ernil, Amarthloch, Orod-din, Curuloch, the DN bracelet and the dungeons bracelet (which I deleted because the crafted WAS better, omg for changing it...). Also LL ring is better than sublime tac it's just not something that matters to me in that small scale. I have the new crafted LL earring and that shield from BG without icpr but nice max morale/power for LT fights. Eh virtues I'm using Empathy for the armour/fear resist, Idealism fear resist/fate, Loyalty, Valour and hmm oh yeah Innocence for everyday funs. I haven't really switched around with the last 3 since Moria came out and mostly been using Empathy as well all the time. Idealism is mostly to pimp my fate since I've been Will focusing my gear with new changes and along with the fear resist it provides for LT. Reminds that I should get some food...

Class traits for healing is either 4/3 or mostly 3/4. I did use Master of Tales alot in Moria and early SoM and I have tried SoS legendary but I don't really feel like using them much now a days. Which means I run around with Anthem of the Wizards/Fellowships Heart on all the time and swap between Rally and Call to War.

A little comment on my UI setup:
I use all the letter keybinds but I usually just mouseclick A+4 to A+8, S+5 to S+8 as well as C+5 to C+8 if I need to press them. And yes I use the numpad to click those abilities. The last 4 numpad buttons are supposed to be used for conjunctions but I don't actually use those since well it's faster to click I guess :P I mount on X, I don't actually click 9 to +

Here is why I'm sometimes called Santa (Well not much anymore )

Enough chit chat (I tend to write alot of useless crap) - Post your awesome minstrel!

Last edited by Rorimli; 08-04-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #34 (permalink)

Changing a bracelet my power pool goes from 5400 to 5200 and power regen goes up to 1237 per minute. Morale pool just moves up 10 points

Tactical offence is 8730 and tactical crit is 2490. Dont like to rely on crits so i dont go for the rings of tactics.

As for copycats, if someone wants to copy the stuff I wear, why would I mind, means I'm doing something right. Plus people may copy what you wear, but the playstyle is what makes the difference. Not all the minstrels are the same, and it's not because of what they wear, it is because of how they play. The stats I get with what I use are just fine for how I play. I consider my icpr isn't low nor is my power or morale pool, so I like it

Old 16-04-2010, 12:43 PM   #35 (permalink)

Greetings,

My minstrel is only 46 now. I quit playing one year ago and came back about 1 month ago. Searching forums and guides to learn how to play better and what to equip and which stats best for me. I saw this forum and checked to see what are the caps for healer stats.

First think I didn't understand is copycat story. If people wouldn't like to share their knowledge how would have these forums consist? How can we learn more about game etc.? Second, I don't understand what your armor is from screenshot anyway? Maybe that's because of I'm still so new in the game

This is what I learned form this topic: A minstrel should have stats below when he/she reaches 65.

Morale: 4.500 - 5.300
Power: 4.500 - 5.400
Out Healing: 6.000 - 7.000
Vitality: 460 - 600
Will: 550 - 640
Fate: 550 - 600
Pow.Reg. i.c.: 950 - 1.150
Pow.Reg. o.c.: 7.300 - 8.300

But when it comes to how, as Spivo said, I still don't know But it's still precious information for me thank you.

Btw what is this blue/red, yellow/blue etc. combos please? Is this just color of your armor or have a special meaning?

Old 16-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salome View Post
Btw what is this blue/red, yellow/blue etc. combos please? Is this just color of your armor or have a special meaning?
its the combination of traits which people are using and with that the bonus they receive for having like 3 yellows and 4 blues equiped.

Old 10-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #37 (permalink)

Hi guys. I have almost finished solo EM build. Legendary items are not finished yet and still need that last 11 will

http://img338.imageshack.us/i/minstrelstats.jpg/

Last edited by Dzialo666; 10-05-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:11 PM   #38 (permalink)

to luth cmd/shift/3 > puts it on your desktop...or use grab in utilities

Old 12-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalulaH View Post
to luth cmd/shift/3 > puts it on your desktop...or use grab in utilities
Yes, I googled it
Now I just need to get my legendaries looking decent - got a 65 sword with SoS, -threat, TS, SaD and Rally! and it's at lvl 27 atm... So yeah

P.S. I still hate you for the awesome book of awesomeness Viriel >:'-(

Last edited by Luthienne; 12-05-2010 at 08:48 AM.

Old 18-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #40 (permalink)

ettens equip and weapon, will update healing one when be completed

Thread Closed