Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat)

Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat) Freeps and Creeps, or innocent bystanders, please use this forum for ALL discussions pertaining to PvP, thank you.

Thread Closed
Old 28-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eorthor >
Good, I don't want PVE easymoders farming just to get some armour for their collection.
Yes ofc you do, think about all the free inf from those PvE guys that dont know its a PvMP place !!!

Old 23-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #162 (permalink)

Default Freeps on Snowbourn

Dear GM I will Report From Etten's Thare Are Men Up Etten That juice 2 Account 1 account for play freep side and another for play creep side but the problem is that freeps read us OOC chat for spying Ettenmoors plz Can you do Someting About This this is not funny to play etten if we take a keep then are the freeps coming whit alot and we can do nothing come plz to etten that we can talk about it greats uziterror

Snowbourn Ettenmoors PvP

Old 23-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #163 (permalink)

Cant rly prevent that as ppl use vent/teamspeak also sadly

Old 23-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #164 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eorthor >
Good, I don't want PVE easymoders farming just to get some armour for their collection.
wait, what did you thought creeps were then?

Old 07-05-2011, 01:13 AM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uziterror View Post
Dear GM I will Report From Etten's Thare Are Men Up Etten That juice 2 Account 1 account for play freep side and another for play creep side but the problem is that freeps read us OOC chat for spying Ettenmoors plz Can you do Someting About This this is not funny to play etten if we take a keep then are the freeps coming whit alot and we can do nothing come plz to etten that we can talk about it greats uziterror

Snowbourn Ettenmoors PvP
did you really put that up as a ticket?

Thread Closed