Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat)

Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat) Freeps and Creeps, or innocent bystanders, please use this forum for ALL discussions pertaining to PvP, thank you.

Closed Thread
Old 14-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default When is Minstrel and RK nerf coming?

Seriously, its about time.

Minstrels in WS can still take you down with 3-5 hits. 40 range should be dropped to 20 meter, the dps shout crits should be lowered to 500 max. Piercing Cry crit(50%-60%?) is certain death. Remove the stun on crit please. Fear should be melee.

RKs can pretty much 1-shot you with Epic Conclusion(seeing 3-5k hits being linked in OOC constantly). Other dps skills "only" do about 1000 damage(same as heartseeker/VT). And do we really need more AOE stuns and AOE slows. Have freeps not got enough CC? Is it not enough that they can run around and shoot lightingbolts with no inductions?

When is the nerf coming is what Id like to know

Old 14-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hahah..someone just got their ass kicked. QQ

Old 14-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

hahah..someone just told a whole lot of bullcrap How many skills with 40m range? How many skills with CC? How much IS the crit percentage? How do you beat a Minstrel? Maybe you should turn it the other way instead of whining.... typical.. You're a warg... What can a warg do?
Your problem is that you're not forcing the freeps to group up, when you've done that... then you should fear the Minstrel!

As for RK - I'll let another noob teach you about their class

Old 14-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apekatten Schwarzenegger View Post
Seriously, its about time.

Minstrels in WS can still take you down with 3-5 hits. 40 range should be dropped to 20 meter, the dps shout crits should be lowered to 500 max. Piercing Cry crit(50%-60%?) is certain death. Remove the stun on crit please. Fear should be melee.

OK. Minstrel stun = 40 meter, only on crit. 50-60% crit chance. much? no, LM has a load more. The others are 30m (ballads and call to orome/fate) and 5.2m (call to the second age) fear is 40 meter, but you have to stand still to use it.

If you think this is OP, I think you're a big ***** whiner.

Old 14-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hehe First a mincer need to set his traits to the Dps to get those critts it cost a ledg slot.
Like sayed above PC and fear are 40 M rest 30 m and lesser.
Than the mincer must be in WS so there heals are like 20 % And yeah they can drop it but wen you need heals its mostly to late... Or mincer don't bother healing a target whit 5 + Ba dots on some targets.
Stun on critt cost yeh a trait slot asswel.

I see you play warg / Ba mainly in the sig, what you think about the Dot of the BA 1500 damg overtime Aint that a whort a nerf? I think some hunters would love to give away a skill to get one of tose Stackable dots

Old 14-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

It will come when overall all dots, which are not resistable(bs),curable(sorry spiders xD) and can be stacked as many as possible, aswell with some of the creep classes are nerfed. Got it ? Kkthxbai.

Old 14-04-2009, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdevils View Post
It will come when overall all dots, which are not resistable(bs),curable(sorry spiders xD) and can be stacked as many as possible, aswell with some of the creep classes are nerfed. Got it ? Kkthxbai.
Creep classes nerfed? Boy, this game is sure going from bad > worse.

Old 14-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valadhiel View Post
Creep classes nerfed? Boy, this game is sure going from bad > worse.
At least we got lykena to cheer us up! :P

Old 14-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

no reason to imediatly call him a whiner really, he just thinks its unfair to get hit for 3-5k form 1 skill wile a wargs highest crit is like 800 (avarage). i agree a bit with him really..

Old 14-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongon View Post
no reason to imediatly call him a whiner really, he just thinks its unfair to get hit for 3-5k form 1 skill wile a wargs highest crit is like 800 (avarage). i agree a bit with him really..
No need to call him a whiner? he's crying about stuff thats been present for a long time (the minstrel stuff), and crying for nerf for no good reason.

Nerf creeps plz, I dont have a reason, i died so i think they need to be nerfed.

Closed Thread