Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat)

Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat) Freeps and Creeps, or innocent bystanders, please use this forum for ALL discussions pertaining to PvP, thank you.

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 'Refaiden wounds you with Epic Conclusion for 4,916 points of Lightning damage.'!!

So where in all that is sensible, fair and well balanced does this ridiculous strike fit?

One minute I am fine with 5k health, the next.. dead!!

Freeps still think you are not op? I dont blame you though.. its them lame brained moron devs, another example of how the moors is so totally stacked in favour of the precious freeps.. like I say, ridiculous!

Old 01-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Most Merciless Critic, 2010
Biggest Lore Nerd, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axrat View Post
So where in all that is sensible, fair and well balanced does this ridiculous strike fit?

Freeps still think you are not op? I dont blame you though.. its them lame brained moron devs, another example of how the moors is so totally stacked in favour of the precious freeps.. like I say, ridiculous!
How does an OP skill by one class out of 9 others equal 'freeps are OP'?? It may well equal 'RKs are OP' and some would even say 'Tactical classes are OP' but how you can lump us all under one term by using that one skill eludes me.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:

This coming from a warg lol.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

It's sensibel and fair, because it happens rarely.

I'm pretty sure you're not comming here complaining the zillion other times you've pwn'd RK's, in fact you likely boast about it.

When you win, you show divine skillz
When you loose, your opponent is OP'd...

Old 01-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Omg! What an op rk! Pfffff.
Rofl xD
Mate, I had all my 4 buffs up. No wonder I critted that much.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:

1. This coming from a warg. Are you even thinking someone will take you serious? Poor,poor, warg =(
2. This is beaten to death, we know RK's hit this once every so many times. Big deal. You died. It's a game.
3. So, because RK is to strong in your eyes all freeps are? Lol.

Last edited by Overlord2; 01-01-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:

Said the warg... sorry but, lolololololol-lmao-rofl-copter-lolololol

Old 01-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Oh, sure, I counted bout 2 runekeepers today on Laurelin and we had 3 on yesterday, usually there were 0 during tha last month. They are on their wargs, you know.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
tmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrarakoin Dragonseeker View Post
Oh, sure, I counted bout 2 runekeepers today on Laurelin and we had 3 on yesterday, usually there were 0 during tha last month. They are on their wargs, you know.
I suspect more will show up now that they know how badly they can hit

Old 01-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Another creep-whine thread, opened by a warg (who should be more than happy with his class now after reading the patch-notes) because a few weeks after SoM started, he was hit badly once.

How about a whine thread like: Oh, I only hit him with pounce for 1500 damage and after his stun he still had more then 50% health..*warg continues whining*. Or a BA like.. oh, vital target only 2k today.. whine, whine whine.

Oh, I am rank 0, my Reaver should hit with Devastating Strike more than 1k. .

This is so silly. The whining started on creep side 2 days after SoM whith Trash(n)s threads, now this nonsense here.

Last edited by Boracktemp; 01-01-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Closed Thread