Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat)

Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat) Freeps and Creeps, or innocent bystanders, please use this forum for ALL discussions pertaining to PvP, thank you.

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenlass >
it's not challenge at all, it's just breaking the main reaver fun
Main reaver fun is charging head first without thinking and still surviving?
Not for me, maybe for you.

Yeah I see it as a challenge, but don't think I like this change.
I dont think CJs should work on Players but let them count as stuns or only for NPCs or something.

Last edited by Turukano; 04-01-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

I have been leading creeps raids and did not see reavers CJ too often. Reaver charge is for charging, if you have it in-combat, it would just break the fun of being a reaver because reavers would safe their charge for escaping, like wargs. . Nice idea, Calenoob. You are a true creep. Have not played in the Moors once since SoM but complain, too.
Ettens balance is ok in raids, broken solo for freep side. Creeps still whine about every single detail in the Ettens .

Last edited by Boracktemp; 04-01-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

I'm not complaining, bearpig. just giving advices and solutions lol. I have no point for complaining.

Nah I wish charge be incombat not for retreat but to make freeps to work even harder. cuz with it reavers can more "oh wtf what's going on I can't hit him" stuff...

Old 04-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenlass View Post
I'm not complaining, bearpig. just giving advices and solutions lol. I have no point for complaining.

Nah I wish charge be incombat not for retreat but to make freeps to work even harder. cuz with it reavers can more "oh wtf what's going on I can't hit him" stuff...
Seriously, what do you think how reavers would use this charge?

Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

anyway sometimes it's good to retreat. from 4 burgs ganking you for example. champs using their sprint only to runaway for example lol.

anyway i know how I'd use it and don't care about other wannabereavaz

Old 04-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
anyway sometimes it's good to retreat. from 4 burgs ganking you for example. champs using their sprint only to runaway for example lol.

You would use it for the same purpose like Rata used his evade and Uruk heal

Old 04-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #17 (permalink)

ah fu. you're boring like hell mr. nice guy. you know nothing about me so just stop this childish stuff

Old 05-01-2010, 01:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:

There are 3 champs left in Ettens who pvp on the constant basis. Mornaro, Harandilion and Bearwigs one. None of them use charge to escape.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:40 AM   #19 (permalink)

I also say CJs should be removed from pvmp or at least put it just to work on npcs and not players.

Can aso agree that a CJ move from a warg\burg could be transformed to a stun when in pvmp so the class wont lose the skill but also can bypass the new CC limitations.

Sugestions for improving creep classes are not welcome same as suggestions to improve freep classes we dont need more buffs or nerfs maybe with exception of wargs now since the all rdy skills at start of fight is unbalanced with dps classes (champs\fervour hunter\focus RK\attunnement) making it possible to out dps any other class in first seconds of a fight but thats another story.

Old 05-01-2010, 03:46 AM   #20 (permalink)

I remember that when burglars could riddle the reavers during charge, Orion stated it is a bug. Now for some weird reason the reavers cannot their basic skill by dev design.

Closed Thread