Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat)

Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat) Freeps and Creeps, or innocent bystanders, please use this forum for ALL discussions pertaining to PvP, thank you.

Thread Closed
Old 23-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #281 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneEire32 >
Thats a cool story and all bro, but you said PVE before the rk need to be brought up to mini heal whatevers. so kinda negates your little childish pvp rage rant there.
For the record my rk is rank5? i never took him to the moors much I used him for pve raids mainly BG and mainly healing all the time. And if you are referring to the increased power cost to RK healing since the hybrid MonthoftheRK patch came out as a nerf then LOLZ, and l2p etc.
Also I rolled him pretty much as soon as moria came out along with my warden, so not sure im a new easymoder, I prob am cause you seem to be a smart lad(hehe)

Im a bit confused as how you seem to think RKs cant heal as good as minis in pve, very confusedz. That being said I havnt played a huge amount since the last big patch, Ive done all the T2s in ost, but mainly on lm and other crap but fairly sure RKs are still by far the best ST healers in the game, I know minis can spam RS now and stuff(and again i havnt really played mini pvp or pve since patch that much) but yes my confussionz remains sorry
You see i got the part where you think everyone else is a child and pvp rage rants and l2p and etc. I ve met many like you in my travels. If we focus on your sayings, "i never took him to the moors much I used him for pve raids mainly", how funny does it look, that you re in a thread for nerfing RKs in the moors, when you admit you have no experience playing them there? lmao. CBA!

Old 23-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #282 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysamere View Post
You see i got the part where you think everyone else is a child and pvp rage rants and l2p and etc. I ve met many like you in my travels. If we focus on your sayings, "i never took him to the moors much I used him for pve raids mainly", how funny does it look, that you re in a thread for nerfing RKs in the moors, when you admit you have no experience playing them there? lmao. CBA!
Lol what a spaz you are. I commented on RK skills that were being discussed Ive played my rk enough to be able to comment, and although my rk is only a meager rk5 i still got a short glimpse of them in the moors, not alone Ive played with them in my other countless freeps or against them on creeps to draw a decent Idea, but ofc you are obvious the rkmaster of the moors, whats yours rank18?

And fyi I didnt call everyone kids, but I did call your rant a childish one, cause tbh it reeked of what a raging kid would have done, if you are in fact over 8years old then i apologise.

Last edited by ShaneEire32; 23-05-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Old 24-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #283 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysamere >
Well....dont expect to have RK changed ( nerfed ) at least for the next 1-1.5 years... They changed the things they wanted to make the class a bit more hybrid, and thats it. Besides, in pve the class needs still serious tuning to make it in par with a minstrel for healing or with a hunter for single target dps.
umm, I am more or less always healing with my RK in PvE and... PvP for that matter...

LI's, EQ and Traits for healing, makes my healing wonderful... At 3-6 man instances I can outheal the damage done by ordenay mobs so my fellows won't notice any Morale loss, though on some bosses it gets alittle bit tricky and this is becouse RK don't have any great instant morale boost most heals are small and HoT's but being conservative and focus on healing only it will almost always be a succses.

Things RK's can't manage as good as minis is, fellowship healing and great instanthealing.

Old 25-05-2011, 11:31 PM   #284 (permalink)

/signed

Nerf RK's so once again, LM reigns supreme as tactical dps kings/queens

4k March Of The Ents and 7k Lightning Storms pwn EC !!!!

Thread Closed