Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat)

Monsterplay (Player vs. Player Combat) Freeps and Creeps, or innocent bystanders, please use this forum for ALL discussions pertaining to PvP, thank you.

Thread Closed
Old 31-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #231 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyFaceRoll >
I duo'ed with a captain who has 5 stars 1 death. I guess my 2nd death was me sacrificing myself for her? LMAO.

TvT is down to 2 active players so there is no one letting me walk away from nothing. Stop making stuff up.

The reality is a small group of the game's best players can accomplish whatever they set out to do on the biggest zerg server in the US.
Why were you under the impression that I was talking about you?

Old 31-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #232 (permalink)

Come show your awesome crazy wicked PVMP style on Eldar or any other EU server if you are the best PVMP'er on the world. I'm very curious about the playstyle of the best players on lotro in the world, maybe I can learn something from it.

At least make a video showing us your insane PVMP skills to us, so we can see you're the best player in the world.

Usually I don't post in troll threads, but you actually seem serious about this.

Old 31-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Bottom line is that your opinion is excrement. Its simply grounded in your dislike for me and you know nothing about my playstyle because you haven't seen it. You can only piece together what you believe to be the worst bits of it in an attempt to discredit it.

You posted my duo partner's wartab. LMAO. In fact, let's make an official addendum. There is no one on the EU servers that comes close to the 2 best pvmp'ers in LOTRO who are myself and heregwyn.

C'mon EU. I'm sure you guys could crack the top 5.
Whoa.. aren't you full of yourself.

What's your agenda here I wonder.. are you looking for someone's respect? I doubt you will get any because you've already urinated on everyone who came here to mention that not dying with a R5 hunter is really not that impressive.
Especially since a hunter can dish out about 8-10k infamy per evening so it probably took you 2-3 days to accomplish that.

Not dying for two-three days is _very_ common. A lot of people have done that before you and a lot of people will do that after you.

Oh and.. stay in scool, kid!

Old 31-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #234 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluthrog View Post
Whoa.. aren't you full of yourself.
Gluthrog - Rank 11 reaver in Khaos (Slayer of Light, Harvester of Sorrow, Man-Foe, Man-Slayer, Man-Flayer, Elf-foe, Elf-bane, Elf-Slayer, Dwarf-foe, Hobbit-foe, Hunter-killer, Scout-blinder, Champion's Foe, Slayer of Champions, Ministrel-foe, Bard-Slayer, Lore-master's Foe, Guardian-killer, Snitch-killer, Rune-keeper's Foe)

A deed worshiper! Full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluthrog View Post
Oh and.. stay in scool, kid!
How about going back to it?

Old 31-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredol View Post
Gluthrog - Rank 11 reaver in Khaos (Slayer of Light, Harvester of Sorrow, Man-Foe, Man-Slayer, Man-Flayer, Elf-foe, Elf-bane, Elf-Slayer, Dwarf-foe, Hobbit-foe, Hunter-killer, Scout-blinder, Champion's Foe, Slayer of Champions, Ministrel-foe, Bard-Slayer, Lore-master's Foe, Guardian-killer, Snitch-killer, Rune-keeper's Foe)

A deed worshiper! Full of it

How about going back to it?
I'm kind of proud of those trophies, but I'm not bragging about them nor I have a thread about how awesome I am.

And yes, I intend to back to university this year.

Old 31-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
Except in my case, I am the best and no one in the US nor EU has stepped up to even remotely challenge that statement.
*rolleyes*

Last edited by Dal-Kurzak; 31-05-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Old 31-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
Bottom line is that your opinion is excrement. Its simply grounded in your dislike for me and you know nothing about my playstyle because you haven't seen it. You can only piece together what you believe to be the worst bits of it in an attempt to discredit it.

You posted my duo partner's wartab. LMAO. In fact, let's make an official addendum. There is no one on the EU servers that comes close to the 2 best pvmp'ers in LOTRO who are myself and heregwyn.

C'mon EU. I'm sure you guys could crack the top 5.
C'mon US troll, you do realise that 'best' is a matter of opinion and claiming to be 'best' at a video game not only shows you have some serious social issues to think that people are here to compete with you for a fictitious title but also shows that you really have nothing better in life if you've gone out of your way to spend weeks (yes, it has now been weeks) trying to convince people that your tenuous achievement makes you in some way the 'best'.

Secondly, I didn't post ****, so at least quote the person who did before claiming stuff.

The bottom line is this - if you're playing this game for competition and to 'best' people - you need to get off the game and either into an E-sport game where competition matters (such as Starcraft etc) or you need to get of the forums and breathe the fresh air, because it's not healthy in the slightest to think yourself better than people all because of some poxy self enacted achievement in a video game.

Thread Closed