Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > News and Announcements

News and Announcements Looking for the latest news on LOTRO? It's right here!

Closed Thread
Old 18-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

If I wanted to restore a character next week or the week after wh en Turbine have control, will they still have my deleted characters or not?

Old 19-05-2011, 03:04 AM   #12 (permalink)

I wonder... If I had deleted a dozen characters all named Gondeleted, and wanted one restored, would it be possible? The mind boggles...

Old 19-05-2011, 06:27 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampagingdeath >
You wont have to delete the one you have now mate, I did exactly the same with a character freepside, deleted it and rolled another with the same name a long time later, when I decided I wanted the old one back I asked a GM that same question.

When your old toon with the same name gets brought back it'll have a slightly different name and you get a rename token so you can call it whatever you like.
thank you for this, i cant wait until the order is done and i got my warleader back :O

regards.

Old 19-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

Character undelete worked perfectly for me. Took a few days (less than a week), got renamed with an extra 'A' at the end of the name, with free rename option. Think I even estimated the delete date wrong by a year (!) and level but 2 levels, but everything went okay.

Good thing I hadn't deleted my LI's, just the gear which I easily replaced with crafted stuff. Now if only I could find a decent pocket item... hmmm.

Old 21-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #15 (permalink)

Sorry noob question, I deleted 3 characters just under a year ago. I have paid my money to codemasters to return one, but is it possible for me to do another 2 seprate transactions to return the other 2 or wont I be able to do that as I have a transaction outstanding?

Old 24-05-2011, 10:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
LOTRO Community Officer

A COG representative has posted in this thread

This service has now been closed. Please see this thread for more information about closed services.

Thank you.

Closed Thread