Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Quests

Quests Need help with a quest? Not sure where to go next? Post here! (WARNING: May contain spoilers!)

Thread Closed
Old 22-04-2011, 08:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

Question War Masters Lashes

I have 8 of these but I am told I cannot barter them because they have a quest requirement that I do not satisfy. Anyone any ideas which quest that could be?

Old 22-04-2011, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
I have 8 of these but I am told I cannot barter them because they have a quest requirement that I do not satisfy. Anyone any ideas which quest that could be?
Near the crafting area in Esteldin is a female NPC that leans against a lantarn. She gives out the quest for the warmaster's leashes.

Old 22-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

Cheers

First you need to be lvl41 - then go to Nethúr in Esteldin and do the regarding "introductory reputation quest" (as usual).

Old 22-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinder Wächter View Post
Cheers

First you need to be lvl41 - then go to Nethúr in Esteldin and do the regarding "introductory reputation quest" (as usual).
It must be my level then as my hunter is only level 38, just short of level 39, so a little way to go then. I guess by the time he gets to on level for the quest he'll have around 100 of them, maybe more. Nethur is the NPC that won't barter for them.

Old 26-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
It must be my level then as my hunter is only level 38, just short of level 39, so a little way to go then. I guess by the time he gets to on level for the quest he'll have around 100 of them, maybe more. Nethur is the NPC that won't barter for them.
Nothing wrong with having 100 of them as you only need one, if I remember correctly. The first one is for the quest and gives 900 rep, the rest gives 700 rep per lash. If you really have 100 of them, that would be well over 70K reputation. That should be enough to make kindred and have quite a few left as well.

Thread Closed