Go Back   LOTROcommunity Forum > Game Discussion > Quests

Quests Need help with a quest? Not sure where to go next? Post here! (WARNING: May contain spoilers!)

Thread Closed
Old 27-05-2011, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default bug with book 2 chap 5 ? tell me please !!

Hello,

I'm a guardian lvl 34.

In my list, I have only this quest : book 2 chap 5 (coop only) to do.
When I start it, Candaith send me in the same quest but for one player only. Inside the quest, in my list, I have the two same quest (solo and coop). The solo quest vanish of my list if I quit the quest book 2 chap 5....
I can't invite friends to help me and the level (23) at the end is really too hard for me alone.

Is it a bug or not ? Do I miss something ? Please, thank you for your answers !

Old 27-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

When you take the quest originally from candaith you get the option of a fellowship version or a solo version. I'd suggest cancelling the quest in your log, talk to Candaith and make sure you get only the solo version.

Old 28-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Hello,

It's work !! Cancel and speak again with Candaith...I'm stupid for not having thought of earlier !

So, when you die at the first time into this solo quest, it disappears from your list and leave only the coop.... When you start it, you are in a coop game (a lot of monsters with better life) but in fact you are still in a solo game, confirmed in game by the list of quests...

So if you have this problem, simply cancel and speak again with npc... topic closed !

Thank to you Maelisteth !

Thread Closed